Answers to our Frequently Asked Questions:
- We aim to ship your order within 48 hours of your purchase. However, sometimes we are able to ship sooner.
- Sometimes we will recycle a shipping box if we feel it will reduce waste and be the best option for shipping your item quickly and safely.
- Shipping items is a $9 flat fee for most items shipped in the USA. There are some oversized items that will require a shipping surcharge.
- The Station will send your package using a traceable service. We use USPS, UPS and FedEx Ground, depending on the size of the package and shipping destination.
We are willing to provide international shipping. By vendor agreements or shipping restrictions, some of our products are not permitted to be shipped overseas. If there is an item in your shopping cart that we are not permitted to ship, we will let you know and refund the purchase price for that item.
All of our photos are sourced from our vendors, our collaborative partners from Black Tutu Squad (IG@blacktutusquad) or taken by our staff. Photos from our website are subject to copyright laws.
- Our shop in Downtown Kalamazoo has a tiny footprint, but, yes, we really do have everything you see on this online site. You can try it on, buy it and take it home the same day.
- Most shoes and tights will be restocked when we sell out. Some apparel is manufactured in limited runs by our vendors, so once it's gone, it's gone.
- Due to space limitations, we do not always have our clearance discounted inventory on the sales floor. If there is a clearance item you see online that you would like to try on in the shop, please let us know prior to arrival so that we can have it pulled for you.