Answers to our Frequently Asked Questions:
- We aim to ship your order within 48 hours of your purchase. However, sometimes we are able to ship sooner.
- Sometimes we will recycle a shipping box if we feel it will reduce waste and be the best option for shipping your item quickly and safely.
- Shipping items is a $8 flat fee for most items. There are some oversized items that will require a shipping surcharge.
- The Station will send your package using a traceable service. We use USPS, UPS and FedEx Ground, depending on the size of the package and shipping destination.
We are willing to provide international shipping. By vendor agreements, some of our products are not permitted to be shipped overseas. If you are an international customer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the items you are interested in purchasing and your shipping address so that we can provide you with a shipping quote and confirmation that the goods are available for international shipping.
All of our photos are sourced from our vendors, our collaborative partners from Black Tutu Squad (IG@blacktutusquad) or taken by our staff. Photos from our website are subject to copyright laws.
- Our shop in Downtown Kalamazoo has a tiny footprint, but, yes, we really do have everything you see on this online site. You can try it on, buy it and take it home the same day.
- Most shoes and tights will be restocked when we sell out. Some apparel is manufactured in limited runs by our vendors, so once it's gone, it's gone.